Jimanatu Gomda is a native of Yendi in the northern region of Ghana.
She emerged as the overall best female graduating student in the just ended graduation ceremony at the University for Development Studies (UDS) this year. She received the following academic awards:
- The vice chancellor‘s prize for best student in MBChb
- The Registrar’s price for the best in MBChb
- The Dean’s prize for the overall best graduating medical student.
- Mr Poku prize for the best in pediatrics
- Ghana Medical Association prize for the best overall graduating medical student.
- Dr.Sory prize for the best all round graduating medical student.
- Dr. Patricia Turner prize for the best student in occupational Medicine.
- Dr. Bill Turner prize for the best student in Family Medicine.
Congratulations to you! We are all proud of you.